MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition ABs handling of your personal data
MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB cherish your personal integrity and strive to protect your data the best way possibly. This policy describes why we collect information about you and how the information is handled. We also describe what rights you have. By using our services, you are agreeing to have your personal data used in this way. If you have any questions about this policy, you can always contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we handle?
We collect your personal data, such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address if you in any way voluntarily share your personal data with us via the website, for example when you apply for E-invoicing via our website.
When you visit the website, we also collect device information – e.g. anonymous IP address, site settings, operating system, geographic information, platform and screen resolution (via statistical tools).
How long we save your data
MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB saves your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy. If you unsubscribe from our services, we will remove your personal data as soon as possible, except for unidentified data that we may save for statistical purposes.
What we do with the information
All data is used to provide, carry out and improve our services to you. Here, you can see what information we process, in which situations and the legal basis to support our usage. Information marked with * means that the information is voluntary, and we will only collect it if you have chosen to provide it.
When you contact us via e-mail, you provide these categories of information
- Contact details
- Information about the matter in question
Which contain the following personal data
- Name*, E-mail, Phone number*
- Message in the text field
Which we process according to our legitimate interest to respond to your inquiry.
When you sign up for E-invoicing you provide these categories of information
- Contact details
Which contain the following personal data
- Company name, Customer ID number, Contact person, E-mail, Phone number
Which we process according to your expressivly given consent.
Protection of your personal data
You should always be able to feel confident when you submit your personal information to us. MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB has, therefore, taken the necessary security measures to protect your personal data from being improperly accessed, changed, spread and deleted. For example, all data is stored in a database with authorization requirements and firewall protection.
We will never share your personal information with third parties without your permission. Sometimes we share your personal information with suppliers or subcontractors in order to carry out our commitments to you.
If MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB or a substantial part of MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB’s assets are acquired by a third party, personal data may be distributed to the third party in order for the assignment to continue.
- When you are registered with us, you have multiple rights that you should be aware of.
- You are entitled to request an excerpt of your records once a year.
- You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading and to limit the processing of personal data until it is changed.
- You have the right to have your data removed, but personal data cannot be deleted if it is required to fulfil the agreement or if other Swedish or European law, court or government decision states otherwise, and if it is based on legitimate interest. In the event you think there are no legitimate reasons or the legitimate interest is invalid, you may object to the processing of your data.
- You also have the right to withdraw consent, issue complaints about the processing to the Data Protection Authority and object to direct marketing.
MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB
200 21 Malmö
+46 40 38 36 00
What are cookies and how do they work?
A cookie is a small text file that the site you visit requests to save on your computer. Cookies are used on many websites to allow a visitor access to various features. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user’s browsing.
There are two types of cookies. One type saves a file for a longer period of time on your computer. This type is used, for example, in functions that present what is new since the user last visited the current site. The other type of cookie is called a session cookie. While you are visiting a page, this cookie is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory to, for example, keep track of which language you have chosen. Session cookies are not stored on your computer for a long time but disappear when you close your browser.
- Measuring the traffic on the site. For example, what pages on www.mts-malmo.se. were visited, when and how. However, such statistics never contain any kind of personal information.
- To simplify your visit to www.mts-malmo.se.
MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB uses session cookies. They exist as long as your browser is open. If you open a new one, it creates a new session cookie.
MTS Malmö Transport & Spedition AB also saves other information in cookies. We save a random value that we use to retrieve your settings (searches in the search box, sorting in lists, etc.) in a database.
What cookies are on our website and what they are used for
Drupal – cookies linked to the content management system (CMS) the website is built on.
Google Analytics* – used to measure the number of visitors and other statistics related to visits to www.mts-malmo.se.
- _utma (two years) Used to distinguish users and sessions.
- _utmz (six months) Used to store the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached the site.
- _utmb (30 minutes) Used to determine new sessions/visits.
- _utmt (ten minutes) Used to throttle request rate.
*In the cookies we use, no personal information and/or information related to the pages you visit will be saved. All data collected by Google Analytics for us to measure visitor statistics on the website is anonymous.
How to prevent cookies from being stored
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this will make your personal settings disappear.
You can also change the settings in your browser so it does not allow cookies to be saved to your hard drive. However, this degrades the functionality of certain web pages, can prevent access to member pages, and makes certain content and certain features unavailable.
For more information about how to prevent cookies, please read http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Change of Personal data and Cookies policy
We reserve the right to update this policy. We will announce changes on www.mts-malmo.se and also disclose any changes made in the data protection policy.